My day has not been going so swell. I started out in a hormonal rage and it just stayed there. There is one light that I can think of and it would be the Random Lady in the parking lot at my doctor's office. I was sitting in my car. Sobbing. Because that is what crazy hormonal ladies do after leaving the doctors when I hear a knock at my window. Well Hello there Random Lady. Down the window goes. She asked me if I was okay. If I need a tissue and a hug. She gave me the tissue and patted my back and told me that everyone has bad days and she hopes mine gets better. It really hasn't gotten better but it hasn't gotten worse!
Thanks Random Lady in the parking lot! I'll find a way to pay it forward.
I think you should post more!
ReplyDelete