Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11

Tis the season to start the resolution making.

What are you resolving to do?

What are you resolving not to do?

I have come up with some ideas. I think if I have more than one resolution I will be more likely to stick with it.

My first resolution will be to be a super mom...of two.  ( that one pretty much as to happen )

Secondly,  I resolve to read everyday. If it is a magazine, book (fiction or non fiction) but something more and not a kids book. Something for me.

Thirdly, I resolve to be a better wife.  This is a broad resolution.  I think I am a good wife but there is always room for improvement.

and

finally, the one that I always say and never do very good at is lose weight and eat right. I think if I would do the first resolution there is no way I can't lose at least...what 6 or 7 lbs from my current weight. Baa Ha Ha!

So what are you going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment