Thursday, October 7, 2010

BUGs

The theme of this pregnancy is BUGS.

Stomach bugs, gnats, spiders, mosquitoes, and annoying people bugging me!

I am now trying to wrap up my (hopefully) last stomach bug.  I can't take much more and this baby is going to come out weighing like 5 lbs if I keep this up.  I am eating lunch today come hell or high water!

I have learned this pregnancy the best process to kill gnats thanks to my wonderful co-worker(s) and Google!  Vinegar and dish soap works wonders to catch and kill those little pests.

I have invested time and money in killing spiders around my windows, on my porch, in my house.  I used to like gardening. Now I like spraying Home Defense at these crawly creatures and watch them run.

I have also found that no amount of OFF or citronella candles can keep mosquitoes away. So I stayed inside this spring/summer/fall still got bit but not nearly as much as I could have.

I have discovered that people annoy me more when I am pregnant than any other time in my life.  I have tried my whole life to just let people do their thing, say what they want, do what they say, be who they are. But when I am pregnant I find my blood boiling when I just hear these people's voices and it bugs me. Ear plugs help with that.

I have found that with each pregnancy I have one theme. My daughter it was smells. EVERYTHING SMELLED even ice.  This pregnancy...EVERYTHING BUGS me! Thank goodness only 100 more days of sobriety (give or take)!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I tried the vinegar thing and I swear it stained the dish I put it in because now my cabinet smells like vinegar. And that really is a NASTY smell!!!

    ReplyDelete